Saturday, January 5, 2013

One thing leads to another

The making of the upstairs laundry area has certainly lead to other changes. Because it had to done! Our living room was/is a giant MESS!!



We're trying to remedy that tonight--well--as much as possible.......



Tom has been sweet about helping and understanding the NEED to rearrange!:} As you see, there are a lot of things that still need to find their home, but I think we're gonna like it. It certainly gives the room a different feel. The rug in front of the couch was a find--only $4.00! The colors are perfect- * sigh *--I'm so happy I found it.
Once this mess is cleaned and the room is finished I'll post a couple 'finished product' pics. Oh, the laundry area is really taking shape, too. I must admit--I'm excited !!


1 comment:

  1. Wish I was there to help!:) can't wait to see how it all comes together. Love the rug!

    ReplyDelete