Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Think, think, think!

That seems to be what I do a lot when it comes to a room makeover. I guess that's good , but it seems I have a very hard time coming to a final choice on how it needs to look when done.Then, there's the problem of bringing it all together! If our daughter was here I know it would all get done a lot quicker!
Anyway, all of that to say---I think I have a real and viable plan for the guest bedroom! At the present time I have my desk in the living room--and I'm not liking it. So, today I got the bright idea that I could double the use of the bedroom and add an office area!. I even feel like I have a good plan that will look very nice and organized when I'm done.
Later, I'll post some before/after pics and maybe you'll give me some feedback?
So--here I go--hoping for a very pleasing outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment